Date:      Sun, 04 Feb 1996 15:08:39 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        mrami@minerva.cis.yale.edu, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Age Counter (was Re: Hackers ages)

Aw, you know my particulars already.  Picture is available via my home
page, age is 32, height 1.7m and weight is 85 Kilos.  If you tune into
the MBONE video channel, I can even show you video.  Truly I'm already
over-exposed, media-wise, and it's more folks like YOU, Jonathan, that
we know next to nothing about.. :-)

						Jordan