Date:      Sun, 09 Apr 1995 17:49:58 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 950322-SNAP hurrays and problems

> - The second choice of the last installation menue of the floppy
>   setup spawns a subshell. After exit the systems will be halted.
>   So you have no chance to finish system / network setup properly.
>   This was 2 days ago .... That's all I remember, sorry.

I think you'll find 950408-SNAP much improved in this area.

> - The file /usr/share/info/dir has a typo in it
>   s/(send-pr):/(send-pr)./

Someone who actually uses info!  Wow! :-) Thanks.  I'll look into your
reported info problems (this one plus the missing amd files and bug in
comerr) myself..

> - When going into /usr/sbin and doing a man * and browsing through
>   the pages by hitting 'q' you sometimes get an error like this.
>   It's not exactly reproduceable, it occurrs randomly. I use the
>   default kernel from floppy:

That's..  Interesting..  It would have never even occured to me to cd
to /usr/sbin and do a `man *'.  I'll have to try that myself! :)

> - Can't compile kernel.
>
> freebsd# make depend
> cc -c -pipe -O -W -Wreturn-type -Wcomment -Wredundant-decls  -nostdinc -I. -I
../.. -I../../sys -I../../../include -DKNOBEL -DI486_CPU -DXSERVER -DTUNE_1542

Known bug with the last snap.  Cd to /usr/src and do a `make includes'.
Should be fixed in the current snap!

					Jordan