Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:06:04 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        fdocs@jraynard.demon.co.uk
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami), freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New section: development

> Perhaps we should have a separate section for this kind of thing - how
> about "Religion and Politics" (the first piece of advice in every
> ettiquette book used to be "never discuss religion or politics at
> dinner")?

I don't have any trouble with a "things your mother never told you
about" section per-se, but I'd have to insist that everything in it be
*very carefully worded* to exhibit a total lack of bias.  Imagine
you're a (good) documentary filmmaker doing a piece on neo-NAZI
skinheads - some of what you're filming may be personally distasteful
but it's not your job to judge it, simply to portray it accurately.

						Jordan