Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:06:06 +0000
From:      "Adam Egan" <adam.egan@gmail.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Great job to all who work on FreeBSD!

Now we've had the long and gramatically correct version of 'thank
you', in this troubled age it's only fair we have the superior way of
saying it too, don't you think? So here goes:

"fanx 4 dat gud OS cos its wel kool"

I've just noticed there isn't a single >4 letter word in there :( Oh
and before anybody asks, yes I'm actually this bored :P

Adam