Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:51:33 +0100
From:      Wiktor Niesiobedzki <bsd@w.evip.pl>
To:        Adam Stylinski <stylinae@mail.uc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS question

--0015174736727e3eb4048176c9db

Hi,

You may find some good information in arc_summary.pl script for
FreebBSD by jhell:
http://jhell.googlecode.com/files/arc_summary.pl

I've also did some plugins for munin, where based on that, and looking
on the code, I tried to provide some interpretation of L2ARC/ARC
statistics (see attached scripts). I'm still not sure, if I have all
the important stuff visible on the graphs.

Cheers,

Wiktor Niesiobedzki