Date:      10 Oct 2000 08:23:40 +0200
From:      Frode Vatvedt Fjeld <frodef@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xinerama + 2* MGA 2064W boards

Carl Makin <carl@stagecraft.cx> writes:

> I'm running XFree86 4.0.1 on 4.1-STABLE with two G200s in a Dell
> 2300 Dual PIII/450 machine hooked to two 21 inch monitors.  It works
> very well in dual headed mode. I've also had it working in Xinerama
> but I couldn't find any window managers that supported xinerama in
> any sensible way.

I'm also having no trouble with the recent 4.1.1-RELEASE and two MGA
2164W cards, one AGP and one PCI. I'm running them with XFree-4.0.1
(from ports) in xinerama mode with twm. Works perfectly, virtual
console switching and all. I'm not using any AGP kernel module (that I
know of).

--
Frode Vatvedt Fjeld