Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 13:03:53 -0800
From:      "Dave A. Roger" <daroger@tisc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Upgrade from 2.1.5 to higher release

Just recieved my 2.1.6 cdrom and want to remain current. In the past I was
at 2.0.5 and upgraded to 2.1.5 and was overwelmed at the change. It took me
several days and nights to stablize the system from the change/upgrade.

I reviewed the WEB documents, but did not fine a mention of UPGRADING.

I am pleased to see the upgrade and fixes being released. I suggest there
be a Handbook page or Document relating just to the process of upgrading
from a prior release, or maybe I missed it... If so, please can you point
me to it?

David A. Roger
Manager of Information Systems
Titan Information Systems. Inc.