Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:20:20 -0400
From:      Michael Rothenberg <rothenberg@automationonline.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing group at install?

I installed 3.2 off of Walnut Creek cds on sunday. Went resonably well.
However, when I followed gregs book and went to add a new user with
'adduser' I got confused (p. 164). When it asks for the login group the
book puts in 'home'. when I put in 'home' I get: Group does not exist.
Obviously I should create the group now, but what kind of permisions would
the group 'home' have? Is this the generic user group that all users are
member of?

Thanx,

-michael the net inept.