Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:32:35 -0600
From:      Ford Prefect <fordp@guide.chi.il.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Beowulf on FreeBSD ?

While we're on this I'm curently setting up a cluster for the university
I'm at and have been trying to push them towards FreeBSD. (its rather an
upwards battle with them) The thing I can't figure out how to do in FreeBSD
is channel-bonding. I thought I read how to do this once, but I since have
been unable to find it.

Anyone got any idea on how to channel bond in FreeBSD?

At 10:58 AM 1/26/00 +0200, you wrote:
>On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 07:56:42AM +0100, Micke Josefsson wrote:
>[...]
>> A living example of the feasibility of FreeBSD Beowulf is the movie The
Matrix.
>> All its renderings were done in FreeBSD run on 32 Dell boxes with dual
450MHz
>> PII's.
>>
>Cool, where did you get this info?  Any pointers?
>
>--
>Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA of the
>ru@ucb.crimea.ua	United Commercial Bank,
>ru@FreeBSD.org		FreeBSD committer,
>+380.652.247.647	Simferopol, Ukraine
>
>http://www.FreeBSD.org	The Power To Serve
>http://www.oracle.com	Enabling The Information Age

 \ Ford Prefect                   Ahead of my time.    \
  \ fordp@guide.chi.il.us           but only by a week. \
   \ homepage.interaccess.com/~fordp                     \
     \          ((In esperanto where available))           \