Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:34:51 -0600
From:      HawkeWerks Multimedia <hawke@hawkewerks.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISP Startup Docs (Was: News on FreeBSD)

This sounds alot like the (very useful) Linux "How-to's" It's a great idea,
IMNSHO. It could be one more step toward "Mainstreaming" FreeBSD, Any
takers? We could set up a web site including the How-to's fairly easily,
and I'd be willing to bet the guys at freebsd.org would be interested.

Hawke
cat flames > /dev/null