Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:40:08 -0800
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        support@cdrom.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISDN w/ FreeBSD 2.2.5

	It's a really long story, but I've got until Friday afternoon to make the
following work together ( so any help would be appreciated :-) ):

	A FreeBSD 2.2.5 box with a Diamond Supra Netcommander internal ISDN
adapter.  I've been looking around for the best way to get those to work
together, I've gone through the bisdn which seemed to be my best bet, but I
haven't gotten it to work yet.

	Is there another package that would be better to use ( and if so where can
I get it ? ) ?  Is there a relatively up to date version of bisdn floating
around?

	Any help and pointers would really be appreciated, since this has to be up
my Monday and I've got till Friday to make this work other wise this
machine will become a Win NT server, and no one wants that to happen (
especially me !! :-) ).

Thanks....

Joseph Scott
jmscott@ainet.com