Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:23:08 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: this spam

Stephen: You are rigt and that was my very point earlier.... it may be okay
to suggest that a mailserver administrator decide what is spam, until he
decides it is YOUR emails... that's way too much powe to give to a single
person or place... then censorship sets in without bounds to some who go to
extremes.... people being people...

I can spot spam 99% of the time without opening the message... only that 1%
of the time do I open one and then delete... a lot less effort. I doubt if
spam will ever be stopped, but I don't mind those who look for tools to
slow it down... until THEY want to decide what I should or shouldn't read!
...Plain censorship!

At 09:04 AM 11.26.2001 -0500, Stephen Hovey wrote:

>Wow that was very nice of you - I dont give up - all I said was, dont get
>all wound up and sick over it.
>
>On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

I've

tedm@toybox.placo.com
>> Author of:                           The FreeBSD Corporate Networker's
Guide
>> Book website:
http://www.freebsd-corp-net-guide.com

Best regards,