Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:51:51 -0600
From:      Adrian Gonzalez <adrianbsd@globalpc.net>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>, Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel E7500 chipset mobos

Well, I was looking mostly at boards with the Intel E7500 chipset or
Serverworks GC-LE chipset from Tyan and Supermicro.  Tyan actually had a
Serverworks GC-LE board on their website last week which is no longer there
right now, so I guess it's not quite ready for primetime.

I'm probably going to stick to a pIII solution as I was unaware these
boards were brand new.  My only concern is stuff like Registered ECC PC133
SDRAM or even the 512k PIII's becoming harder to find in the near future,
so I guess I'll just have to stock up.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

-Adrian