Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 95 14:01:00 MDT
From:      "Unser, Danny" <dunser@msmailgw.sdsmt.edu>
To:        "'FreeBSD - Bugs'" <bugs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: auto-logout

Since I've upgraded to FreeBSD 2.0.5 I now get this auto-logout that
kicks me out all the time now, that is, if I leave the terminal setting
for a while.  Is there a way I can stop this from happening.  I don't
mind it for other users, but I would like it off for me.

Another question at hand is, how to I make my ttyd0 and ttyd1 devices
from being busy.  I've already turned them off from ttys.

Dan