Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 96 18:14:00 PDT
From:      Zoheir Shorab <ZoheirS@mylex.com>
To:        FreeBSD Technical Support <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1.5 Help

I work for Mylex/BusLogic & I was asked to test our new FlashPT HA's driver
for FreeBSD 2.1.5 & I have never used FreeBSD, so if possible I would like
some help with the following:

1) How to creat a partition on a second (or third) HD connected to the Boot
HA or a secondary HA.
2) How to creat a file system on a newly added HD.
3) How about adding a Tape drive to the system, do I need to creat a device
node for it ?
4) Can you refer me to a documentaion or a book that would help using
FreeBSD 2.1.5 including the supported commands. I know you mentioned O'Reily
Associates in the README file, but how can I contact them ?

I would appreciate your response regarding the above questions & any help
you may provide me will be great deal, thanks.