Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:49:35 -0500
From:      Mike Whalen <mike@writermike.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   The correct places to ask these questions...

Hiya folks,

After reading the charter for questions and newbies, I got the
impression that newbies wasn't a place for technical discussion... but
is it?

I have one issue I wanted to discuss with experienced folks:

I'm having trouble getting FreeBSD to recognize a Cardbus Ethernet
adapter.

But.. y'know .. how I solve the issue will probably be followed up
with questions about whether to find that .conf file and how to find
the directory. I'm a bit of newbie after all.

Soooo, is this the place?

Cheers,

Mike Whalen