Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:33:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Martin Voros <martin_voros@yahoo.com>
To:        trustedbsd-audit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Additional 64-bit token types to libbsm

Diego Giagio <dgiagio@gmail.com> wrote: On 11/13/06, Diego Giagio  wrote:
> On 11/13/06, Martin Voros  wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think that you should also define output functions (bsm_io.c) in your patch, because now it's not possible to display new tokens by praudit.
> >

> Thanks for pointing that out. I'll add those functions and re-submit the patch.

The new patch is attached. All needed output functions were implemented.

DG
Hi,

I'm so sorry but I forgot to tell you that you have to get fresh sources, beacause in alpha12 there is not xml output support. You can easily get fresh sources by cvsup. More here http://www.trustedbsd.org/components.html

MV

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month -   Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!