Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:21:47 -0500
From:      David Boyd <David.Boyd49@twc.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status of VirtualBox

Has FreeBSD given up on VirtualBox?

The current version of VirtualBox is 6.0.x (as you probably know) with
version 6.1.x imminent.

The port is only at version 5.2.x (as you also know).

Is there any plan for VirtualBox 6.x in the FreeBSD future?

Is there anything that I can do to help with 6.x (provided, of course,
that 6.x is still viable in the FreeBSD world)?

I have several pieces of hardware and even more VM space for testing.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do.

Thanks.

David Boyd. (David.Boyd49@twc.com)