Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 04:46:26 +0400
From:      Muditha Gunatilake <muditha@seychelles.net>
To:        freebsd-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        portmaster-users@livingston.com
Subject:   Only one way communication

HI,

I have a pm2e ( COMOS 3.5)with freebsd running my dns and smtp mail
server.

I have configured one port of PM2E for a lease line client with
wiinNT3.51 and Exchange4.0 with Internet mail connector. THey have a
domain abc.com.sc. I am able to make a lease line connection and ping
wihtout a problem ip's and domain names from the NT box. I am also able
to send mail to user@abc.com.sc.

But no mail can be sent out from the NT box. It seem to make the smtp
connection to my mail server but then times out from the looks of the
logs.

Any ideas where the bug is????

Thanx a million as this is a urgent job.
--
Muditha Gunatilake

Phone:+248 304060
Fax  :+248 324565