Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:49:50 +0400
From:      Muditha Gunatilake <muditha@seychelles.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Generator

Hi,

We are small ISP in the Seychelles. I am having power cuts often from
our local Electricity company and UPS last only about 1 hr.
I am interested in purchasing a generator that could keep us going on
the worst situation for about one day.

We have:

Five servers, 1 PM3-E, 1 PM 2E with 25 rack modems and 5 external,
Two routers, some telecom equipment (does much power required).

Can anyone recommend a small generator or the kind of specifications I
should look for when getting one. The normal supply here is 240V and
50Hz. We don't mind manually having to switch the UPS from the mains to
the generator.

Thank you.

--
Muditha Gunatilake