Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 09:42:42 +1100
From:      Philip Sydney Lavers <psl@ign.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        nash@Mcs.Net
Subject:   Update from 2.1.5 to 2.2.5

I am experiencing difficulties with Netscape and java applets, and am
being given considerable help from the mainainance people, but the
correspondences and visits to the FreeBSD sites indicate to me that my
FreeBSD 2.1.5 is probably outdated. How can I retrieve and inatall 2.2.5
and any updated X stuff without losing the considerable amount of
critical archive material, including mail and programmes, that I have
already accumulated?
I should point out that I have not found any up to date CD roms on sale
in Sydney, Australia
Thanking you
Philip Lavers