Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:44:23 -0600
From:      Duane Warrenburg <duane@elknet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Driver problem

Here is my problem...when I try to load Microsoft Netmeeting I get this
message Bt848: Failure loading VxD driver. And when I click cancel it
sayd that Bt848.hlp cant be found.  I did a file find and found these
files are in my system: Bt848.vxd and Bt848.drv.  Can you give me an
idea whats wrong? Or how to fix this problem?  Duane