Date:      Sun, 08 Mar 1998 05:47:17 -0800
From:      Jerry Fass <fass@pitnet.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Webpage editor <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Word error on your WWW site.

Hi. Hope you have/had a good weekend.

On your page:
http://www2.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook4.html

In paragraph 1,
In sentence 2,
I bracket a likely error:

"Many of us have a significant investment in the code (and project) and
would certainly not mind a little financial [renumeration] now and then,
but we're definitely not prepared to insist on it."

In my best wise-ass writing style ( ;-) ):

You would not mind "financial renumeration"? Hmmmm...you wish to have
your finances re-counted, counted again? How odd! With all your computer
skills, keeping track of your finances should be easy! Who knew that
free software authors make so much money that it is hard to keep track
of? Or are they disorganized? You would be even richer if you tried to
get people to pay you money: remuneration!!

Bye.