Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:11:15 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wpeters@xylan.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
Cc:        "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@snark.thyrsus.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Open Source Products

Justin T. Gibbs <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com> wrote:
> Pluto Technologies did over 4 million in sales last year and that number
> is growing rapidly this year (we sold .5 million in product at NAB last
> week).  I'd be happy to send Mr. Raymond information about our product
> if you can give the me appropriate contact info.

Thanks, Justin.  I tried to remember your name, your company name, and
your product name, but couldn't come up with any of them.  I'm glad you
responded.

I've CC'd this message to Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com> so he can add
your company to the OpenSource vendors page as well.  I've also CC'd the
FreeBSD chat list so other FreeBSD organizations will be inspired by it.

Honestly, folks, I don't know if this will help FreeBSD, but I don't see
how it can hurt.  As W. C. Fields (or was it Mae West?) used to say,
"There's no such thing as bad press, as long as they spell your name right."

--
Wes Peters                                              Who's going to save you
Principal Engineer                                       When you're a slave to