Date:      Wed, 06 May 1998 23:28:33 -0400
From:      "Kriston J. Rehberg" <kriston@ibm.net>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jdk1.1.6

Hi, just a quick note about the JDK source.  I got the pointer email
about 8 or 9 days after sending the fax for 1.1.5.  Since it's a manual
process, I guess it just depends on the workload over there.

But what bothers me is this: The 1.1.x license applies to all 1.1.x
versions of the JDK.  Unfortunately for the fulfillment people, the
email address to which we can send requests for the new source (for
current licensees) is curiously missing from www.javasoft.com which is
apparently forcing everyone in the world to fax the license requests all
over again.

Kris

--
Kriston J. Rehberg