Date:      Thu, 07 May 1998 15:07:42 -0500
From:      Slyce <slyce@onramp.net>
To:        FreeBSD ISP <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   General info regarding inner-office internet connection via FreeBSD box...

I need to know where to find some solid information regarding setting up
a 50+ user mini-isp for my friends company using FreeBSD 2.2.5... Also,
I need a database that will basically do everything (update passwd /
group, create home dir, add disk quotas, create/delete web space and
email space, restrict access--firewall, etc) and is relatively user
friendly and a lot more robust then adduser... If I have to design it
myself, please suggest a direction to go down...
My main concern is security and with that comes quite the headache for a
inexperienced user of FreeBSD for only 6 months... The powers that be me
suggest I hire someone else to set up the system, but it's not
economically feasible right now ;)