Date:      Fri, 05 Jun 1998 07:18:33 -0400
From:      Paul Gregg <pdgregg@ww-interlink.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cant compile msql 2.0.3

The makefile for msql 2.0.3 contains the following line
BROKEN= "PR 5868 : PLIST broken, not PREFIX clean"
which seems to prevent compiling.  I've tried commenting out
the line but still did not compile properly. I'm using
FreeBSD 2.2.2 release and have compiled a number of other
ports that went smoothly. Could someone enlighten me as to
what I need to do to get this compiled.

Thank

Paul