Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 12:41:36 -0500
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@webwizard.org.mx>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Web interface for fxtv.

I am very happy with fxtv on a super cheap bt489
card and a svideo camera/no tuner.

I decided to use videocaptura.c as the base for
a cgi to take a photo and display it on a webpage.

Before I continue, does anyone know of web interface
tools for the bt84[89] already done?

My problem is that I can't make the card use the
svideo input because the default is composite video.

I tried fxtv with the fxtv -defaultInput svideo with
no effect.  I put defaultInput in the Fxtv app-defaults
file with no effect, but changing the input form the
fxtv window works perfectly.

I tried a quick hack in the fxtv code and recompiled
with no luck.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

ed