Date:      Sun, 09 Aug 1998 01:28:33 -0500
From:      Chris Tusa <ctusa@itech-usa.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Add Vendor

Dear Webmaster,

We are submitting a request for our company to be added to your list of
vendors.  Our company distributes FreeBSD and other operating systems
with our Servers and Workstations.  We would like to have a link on your
site.

Company: Introspective Technologies USA

servers and workstataions preinstalled with choice of operating systems
including FreeBSD.

Thank You!
Chris Tusa
ctusa@itechusa.net