Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:26:10 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS Test patch.. Anyone tested it?

Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Here's the location:
>
>         http://www.backplane.com/FreeBSD4/
>
>     It's in the 'NFS bugs first found by David E. Cross' section.

I've looked it over a bit and can't see any major problems..
and it definitly does fix some problems..

Has anyone tried it in a heavy server environment?
if so, any problems? It's running ok here but it's only
very lightly tested in our environment.

I'd like to get it checked in if it really is an improvement....

julian