Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:02:02 +0100
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@oskar.dev.nanoteq.co.za>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, wilko@yedi.iaf.nl, groudier@club-internet.fr, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux ioctl not implemented error

Reinier Bezuidenhout wrote:

> I've made a change that removed the complaint from vmware before Vladimar
> fixed it in the kernel module. It is the implementation of LINUX_CDROMVOLREAD
> to fit in with CDIOCGETVOL which has two different structures.
>
> Marcel please review this :)

Please hold your horses. I have a completely rewritten linux_ioctl.c
waiting to be committed. I'm already working on the ioctl stuff with
Vladimir as to synchronize the change. As soon as Vladimir has updated
his port to use the new interface everything is committed and announced.
From that moment on I'll happily accept any patches and diffs!

Please, send patches that specificly apply to the VMware port to
Vladimir and any patches that apply to the Linuxulator to me. That way
we have this port up and running in notime. I unfortunately don't have
time to read the mailinglists very closely, so I may have missed a
couple of patches already...

Thanks,

--
Marcel Moolenaar                        mailto:marcel@scc.nl