Date:      Sun, 06 Feb 2000 14:41:02 -0800
From:      chip wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Trying to install a port but it keeps failing

I have installed the port gtk-1.2.3 and that's
fine. Then I installed the .tgz version of
AbiSuite-0.7.8 and I get the following message -

pkg_add:  could not find package gtk-1.2.2

If anyone knows what I need to do to get AbiSuite
to recognize gtk-1.2.3, please help. The readme's
that come with the program don't help any with
this particular problem, and I checked the
newsgroup archives on the abiword web site. And I
don't know the abiword newsgroup to post this to,
my isp doesn't carry it. :-(
Chip W.