Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:02:25 +1100
From:      Craig Wilson <craig@natsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Cardbus And FreeBSD

Sorry if this is not the correct list for this question, but I have
already posted this on freebsd-questions and have had no response.
I have looked at documentation and cannot find an answer, and I cannot
search the mailing lists etc as the server is down.

Could someone please advise as to whether cardbus is supported under
FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE, and if not whether it is supported in current, or
if it is to be supported under FreeBSD 3.x. I have some laptops with
cardbus slots and require a SCSI pccard. I have a choice between
an Adaptec APA-1460 (16bit PCMCIA) or APA-1480 (32bit cardbus).

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Craig Wilson
National Software Pty Ltd