Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2000 23:12:32 +0000
From:      "Andrew M. Miklic" <miklic@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-CURRENT for Alpha?

Anyone,

I am a machdep kernel developer at HP, and I was hoping to play around a
little with the current Alpha code and hopefully contribute to it, but
although I can find a 5.0-CURRENT for i386 (no active 4.x-CURRENT for
i386 that I can find), I am unable to find either an active 4.x-CURRENT
or an active 5.0-CURRENT branch for Alpha--is there an active -CURRENT
tree for Alpha?  If so, could someone tell we what it is and where I can
find it?

Also, is there going to be a 4.1 release, or are we just jumping
straight to 5.0?

Finally, if I want to contribute to the Alpha port, how do I go about
doing it (e.g., what sorts of things do people want/need done; if I make
changes/improvements to something, whom do I give them; etc.)...

Andrew Miklic