Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:54:47 +0200
From:      Andre Goeree <a.b.goeree@freeler.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>, helpdesk freeler <helpdesk@freeler.nl>, "Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG" <Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mail problems

This message is not intended to be published in the freebsd-security
mailing, but an attempt to get some answers about what is going wrong
with my email.

The situation:
Since wednesday 05/31/2000 mail is wrongly deliverd to my mailbox., so
far i have counted 10  messages.
Two of these messages were sent to email addresses at my ISP.
All the other messages were sent to freebsd-security and
security@freebsd.org.
I have forwarded the messages to make sure they would arrive but still
have no clue about how they ended up in my mailbox.
Sunday 05/28/200 i have subsrcipted to the freebsd-security mailing
list.

Yesterday i have sent an email to the helpdesk of my ISP explaining the
problem, but i have not yet received any reply (because yesterday was a
holiday).

What strikes me is that the problem occured after i subscripted to the
freebsd-security list and that most of the mail was originally sent to
freebsd-security.
This is also the reason why i am bringing this problem to your
attention.

Do you have any idea what is going on?

Regards,

Andre Goeree