Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:27:48 -0400
From:      Tara Vitori <tara@exit1.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD security

Hi,
I was hoping someone out there could help me.  We are running FreeBSD
2.2.7 on our mail server.  All of our employees and customers have pop3
accounts.  Accessing email internally poses no security threats,
however, if one should set up their mail client at home to use our mail
servers - their password will not be encrytped across the internet.  Is
there any recommendations someone could make to make POP3 access secure?

Thank you
Tara Vitori
System Administrator