Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:26:47 -0700
From:      Devin Butterfield <dbutter@wireless.net>
To:        dcarroll@infolutionstech.com
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Real Time FreeBSD ??

Don Carroll wrote:

> does it exist?
>
> if so where ?
>
> thanks
>
> please reply to dcarroll@infolutionstech.com

I too have been wondering this...but from all of my searching of the
mail archives, etc., it doesn't look like there is much interest in RT
stuff in the BSD camp. This is really sad because I need at least firm
RT scheduling for a project I am working on and the only thing I have
found in BSD is rtprio (uses nice), yet Linux offers a number of RT
solutions. I'd hate to have to turn to Linux for this because I need the
great TCP/IP stack  in FreeBSD.

Please guys, let me know if I missed any FreeBSD solutions for RT
scheduling because I don't want to run Linux if I can help it. :)
--
Regards, Devin.