Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:47:06 +0100
From:      "Mr Saif Shad" <6694306x@mmu.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help

I have been monitoring this list for 2 months and now have to do a
project on this mailing list.  However, I need a bit of information
from you about yourselves in order for me to be able to complete
the project.  Could you help and tell me the following.

1. What motivates you to be on the list?

2.Does the list satisfy your declared function?

3.Could you give me some information on your social
characteristics?  (age, nationality, occupation)

4.What is the purpose of the list for you?

5.What other lists are you a member of?

I know it's a lot to ask, but it would go a long way and help me very
much in completing my degree.

Best Wishes,

Mr. Saif Shad