Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:23:40 -0800
From:      Charlie Root <eculp@MexComUSA.Net>
To:        Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Sascha Luck <sascha@genesiseurope.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lucent Orinoco Gold PCCard?

There is definately a trend to lower prices.  I just found this.  A new intel Intel
PRO/Wireless 2011 LAN access point and two pcmcia cards for $699.  The access point
sounds interesting.  I personally would like to use it as a repeater and network
bridge.

http://www.intel.com/network/products/wireless.htm
https://merchant.hibbertco.com/servlet/InteComServlet?SessionID=319728709221315074&OrderID=71803&ItemCnt=1&Adapters=yes

ed