Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:49:12 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS v3 broken? (or is it SGI's fault)

Anyone else seen this?
NFS connnection from and SGI box(client) to a FreeBSD box (server) will
fail when writing if the connection is done using v3 of NFS.
Using v2 works just dandy. Other operations seem to work just fine under
v3 (change perms, scan directories, read files)

Bug? SGI's fault? If more debugging info would be helpful I can provide
it. Just let me know how to get what you need.

This is using 4.2-STABLE from Jan 8.

-Bill