Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:13:20 -0800
From:      Slim <jallen@aviating.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Books

Everyone says they are.  I recently got FreeBSD running, at least to the
prompt.  I have the Complete FreeBSD, and a bunch of stuff off the
website.  There is an area "for people new to FreeBSD and Unix", which
cleared up a few mysteries.  Roaming around the FreeBSD.org pages for a
few weeks will, too.

I have no Unix background whatsoever and frankly, it's a bit like buying
a book and sitting down to learn French, not ever having heard any of it
spoken, but, hey, if it was easy...
C'est la vie!

Jim Allen