Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 05:09:49 +0200
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
To:        Peter Kok <cckok00@hotmail.com>
Cc:        Chuck Sumner <csumner@omnisky.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: free webmail

Peter Kok wrote:

> Hi Roelof
>
> Many tks for you to introduce SquirrelMail
>
> I just setup successful.  (Send and receive work fine)
>
> But I found a little problem about folder
>
> Even though I create a folder eg: Store
>
> After refresh it, it still shows the INBOX
>
> If you encountered this before, please let me know or guide me where I can get
> support
>
> Thank you very much

Glad to've been of some use!

I believe I did try to make a folder and was succesful with it. I went with
the Courier IMAP server this time (used to use WU).

However, my priority is with getting that -- Nisser -- show on the road.
My beef with SquirrelMail is with the 'clever trick' they added. So clever
I can't slap an alias to Apache pointing to the dir. Very frustrating
since the current URL is ugly. But it works, other things do not. I'm
currently spending time on those things. Like the new business cards and
letterhead that got delivered last friday in purple of all colours. Nothing
against purple but the eBOA colour is blue. Sure, the Nisser colour is
signal red but that doesn't mean it's okay to mix them! Sheesh.

Still, it will at least suffice to get Thawte to dole out a certificate
on the new name. CA's are *very* inflexible. And even though 'ingenieursburo
Office Automation'.COM will still be free, it is just too lengthy for proper
use. Served us OK for 19 years, but with the new millennium and all...

Roelof

PS did they not have a mailinglist?