Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:25:33 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My new job

I'm glad for Apple, for FreeBSD, and of course for Jordan.

No doubts the critics will find something obscure in all this, they
must be temporarily short of ideas cause it hasn't hit Slashdot yet
:).

I'm somewhat worried about Wind River, but well...I do trust they will
continue the process they seem to have started.

    Pedro.