Date:      Sat, 04 Aug 2001 18:16:59 -0700
From:      kevin godfrey <kevin@ticktockman.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Actual Microsoft Question (Was: Re: Microsoft Bashers)

On a somewhat relevant tangent...  More of a newbie history question... can
someone explain or point me in the right direction to a book or webpage that
explains how the BSD TCP/IP stack became part of Windows?

I'm curious to know that history.

Thanks!

p.s. - Let the NT admin go... he's not going to bite the hand that feeds him,
and we know we don't bash.

--
kevin

"plastic fruit for a starving nation"