Date:      Sun, 05 Aug 2001 14:47:15 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Jesus Rodriguez <jesus.rodriguez@es.tiscali.com>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Faq build problem

Nik Clayton wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 11:41:42AM -0700, Kent Stewart wrote:
> > BTW, is there an es version of the handbook available on the web. I have
> > been building it and shipping a zip of the *.htmls to a friend in Tampico.
>
>     http://www.freebsd.org/es/index.html
>
> will have links to it.  In addition, the Handbook (and all the rest of
> the documentation) is available in all the languages we support in all
> the output formats we support at
>
>     ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/
>
> It is available there as regular .tar.[gz|bz2|zip] files, as well as
> .tgz files that you can give to pkg_add(1).

I started here and all that is available is the faqs. See
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/es_ES.ISO8859-1/books/.

The other books aren't available. The problem was one where if we
started tinkering with his server, his link to the internet would be
down and he needed a book on site.

Kent

> --
> FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
> FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/
>
>           --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

Cool site
http://www.bmwfilms.com