Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:48:46 -0700
From:      Joe Warner <rootman22@attbi.com>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make Installworld fills up / ...help!

Indeed, somebody had asked me to send them the
output of:

df -kl && swapinfo; cd / && sudo du -kscx -I usr -I var *

..to find out what's chewing up space in / but it wouldn't
work because I don't have sudo installed.  I tried to install
sudo from ports and get an error stating something to the
effect of "You are using too old a version of the OS" and
"elf in binary 0" I'll have to boot into fbsd to get the exact
error.

I'm noticing that certain commands that used to work like
'cat' do not work any longer and when I boot kernel.old
and go to my desktop with 'startx', Netscape doesn't
work any longer and gives a similar error like when I
tried to install 'sudo' from ports.

Thanks

Joe