Date:      Thu, 07 Feb 2002 07:31:21 -0800
From:      Eric =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hedstr=F6m?= <erich@ucsd.edu>
To:        Aaron Brosseau <vaio_net@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two Identical Nics - No Solution In Sight

I haven't had to do this since FreeBSD 3.4, but all the suggestions I've
seen involved adding another config line to the pccard.conf section for
your card:

irq 9 10

config 0x2 "ed0" 9
config 0x3 "ed1" 10

(Use IRQs that are free on your system, if 9 and 10 are not).

A groups.google.com search of "freebsd pcmcia two network cards config
line pccard.conf" brings up various examples.

Hope this helps,
Eric