Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:33:35 -0500
From:      mattb <mattb@houston.rr.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (HELP)Help Desk Solution

Hello,

Does anyone run a helpdesk package on freebsd?  We are in the process of
implementing a new ERP system and we are losing some end user
administration folks to the ERP effort.  We do not have a true Help Desk
system as it is and now with a shortage of user support personnel we
need something to keep all of our ducks in a row.  Does anyone have some
recommendations for Ticket/knowledgebase accounting of end luser
inquiries? (php + MySQL + apache blah).

All we are looking for is  something simple.  For example: Joe Luser
needs some files restored so he would goto a url on an internal web
server and issue a work order, priority (everyone is highest right),
description etc.

Thanks for any responses.

Matt Bettinger