Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:58:47 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        chris@aims.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Potential Code Host

So be it then!   Today I will sent a "Little tested" and ungaranteed version
for the weekend reading of those interested.  It will be updated on Monday
with what it took to make it right.  This goes as a reward to those who are
so interested.

Andy

Chris Knight wrote:

>Howdy,

with "unsubscribe freebsd-cluster" in the body of the message