Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:48:09 -0700
From:      walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question for committers.

May I ask a naïve question, please?  World has been broken at libncurses for
three days.  There have been dozens of commits to the -CURRENT tree during that
same three days.

How do you committers to -CURRENT keep working when userland is broken?  How
can you judge the impact of all your changes when you are not rebuilding
the system every day?

Please don't interpret this question as criticism--none is intended.  I'm
puzzled and I'd like to understand this process better, maybe even contribute
to it someday when I know more.

Thanks.

BTW, what does MFC mean?